Latest update 2019-07-15
Kunstnernes Påskeudstilling (The Artists Easter Exhibition) handles personal information in accordance with applicable law and the principles of fair information practices. On this page you can get an overview of how we collect, process and protects your privacy.
We only handle personal information which is necessary for the implementation of the exhibitions KP, SPRING and SOLO. We will delete your information when they are no longer required or when you request it.
1. WE ARE THE DATA CONTROLLER – HOW TO GET IN CONTACT
Kunstnernes Påskeudstilling (in the following abbreviated KP) is The Data Controller and shall be responsible to the outside world (including the data subject) for ensuring that the processing of personal data takes place within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Danish Data Protection Act.
3. WE ONLY HANDLE PERSONAL INFORMATION OUT OF LEGITIME INTERESTS
To the extent that we handle your personal information, it is done solely on the basis of the legitimate interests of KP, which are briefly:
• To comply with the articles of association and the purpose of the KP - including organizing an open censored exhibition of contemporary visual arts
• To handle applications, application costs and the assessment of submitted works for KP as well as subsequent response
• To be able to handle members' rights in accordance with the articles of association (eg convening general meetings, etc.)
• To be able to do dissemination, PR and publish a catalogue as well as handle sales from the exhibition
• To be able to plan and implement openings, talks and similar arrangements for members
• To be able to save information, images, etc. of historical value for KP
• To be able to pay wages or fees to KP's employees and to report to SKAT.
4. WHAT WE COLLECT FROM WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE USE THE INFORMATION?
• Applicants. When you report works to KP, we collect and process the information about you that you provide in connection with user registration and purchase of the application form. This includes name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail and payment information.
In addition, KP collects and processes the information you provide on your application form, including the image material uploaded.
The information is collected and processed with the aim to implement the assessment of submitted works to KP and subsequently inform you of the result of the assessment by email.
If your works are accepted for KP, the information is also used for the catalogue, dissemination, sales and general PR in connection with the exhibition.
• Members. We keep your contact information for the period when you are a member of the Association Kunstnernes Påskeudstilling (The Artists Easter Exhibition) for the purpose of convening the annual general meeting and informing you of the other activities of the association via newsletters (e-mails).
Anyone who has accepted one or more works at KP is automatically a member of Kunstnernes Påskeudstilling for five years from the date of acceptance.
• Subscribers to newsletter. By signing up for newsletter, we collect your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter via email.
You can at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter at the bottom of the newsletter.
• Employees. In employment relationships, we collect and process personal information to be able to report correctly to SKAT, pay the fee/salary and issue paycheck. This includes name, address, zip code, telephone number, e-mail, CPR number and bank account number.
• Business relations. We have established a customer database and collected your name and email address in order to handle business relations and invite you to the exhibition opening and similar events.
• Ordinary users. For visitors at www.kp-spring.dk we do not gather information. Neither for marketing nor for statistical use.
5. DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
No, basically we do not disclose your information to third parties unless you have consented or we by law or orders issued by authorities may be obliged to do so.
However, personal data may in some cases be entrusted to external partners when we ask these partners process the data on behalf of KP.
For example, we use Proløn for handling payroll and reporting to SKAT etc.
Proløn is in this context The Data Processor and only processes data according to our instructions.
The Data Processor may not use the information for any purpose other than fulfillment of the agreement with us and is subject to professional secrecy.We have therefore entered into a written agreement with Proløn, which processes personal information on our behalf.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Documentation and storage requirements pursuant to the danish Accounting Act (regnskabsloven) imply that we must keep information about financial transactions for at least 5 years, cf. the danish Accounting Act.
In addition, we will delete your personal information and images when they are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose which was the reason for our collection.
7. WE CHECK OUR SAFETY PROCEDURES
Your personal information will be handled in accordance with applicable law. Our safety procedures are checked regularly to ensure proper treatment of personal information.
8. PROTECT YOUR USER ACCOUNT
When you buy an application form for KP we will send you some code contained in the receipt. These codes are used to log in to your user account (application form). You obviously should not share these codes with unauthorized persons.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
When we handle your personal information, you have a number of rights under the Data Protection Regulation.
You may make use of your rights, including objections to our treatment, by contacting us.
You have the right to know what information KP has about you. Please contact KP.
Correction or deletion of personal data
If the information we have about you is incorrect, you can always get them changed or deleted. You can always object to the way we handle the information about you, and at any time you can withdraw your consent to our handling of your information.
You have the right to object to your information being used for dissemination and/or marketing.
You have the right to move your information to another data controller - ie. we must disclose the information we have about you in a commonly used format.
If you can’t accept the way we handle your personal information, you can file a complaint with Data Tilsynet, which is the supervisory authority.
Find contact info at www.datatilsynet.dk
On www.kp-spring.dk cookies are used to optimize the experience of the site. By proceeding, you agree to this.