SPRING is the Artists' Easter Exhibition talent show with a handful of artists who in recent seasons have made a strong impact on the juried exhibition KP.
It is KP's board that selects the artists for SPRING.
Artists at SPRING23
Lior Nønne Malue Hansen
Asker Bryld Staunæs og Benjamin Krog Møller
Supervisor is Noelia Mora Solvez
SPRING23 will be shown alongside KP23 in Kunsthal Aarhus 1 April - 21 May 2023.
The purpose of SPRING is
- to highlight significant artistic expressions and investigations that may otherwise have difficulty finding a public platform
- to support the individual artist in his/her career
- in a wider perspective, to strengthen the upcoming arts
SPRING has three major focus
- Care of talent: Early on in the process, the artists are assigned a qualified supervisor who advises on the individual works. Artists and supervisors collaborate on the overall exhibition and on the form and content of a catalogue.
- Exchange: A platform is created for new networks and collaborations artists in between.
- Communication: The relationship between works and the audience is developed by publishing catalogues, handouts, launching public talks, etc.